Re: Piston bolt loose!

I find the Lucas brand direction indicator fluid (trafficator fluid for
vintage bikes) to be far superior to either the Honda or Saturn (relabelled as
Triumph) fluids for enhancing the British accent, but I have never made it to
the 12 month change interval as it (being British) all leaks out after 1 month
leaving me with a large puddle on the garage floor and no direction indicators
or any other electrical equipment  working except for the no charge warning
light faintly glowing due to poor earthing.  I usually add more direction
indicator fluid when the wiring loom starts smoking or catches on fire (a
daily occurrence when using Lucas brand) or when I am left in total darkness.
Hope this info helps.

Dan
Red ST - unless low on turn signal fluid, then
Black ST - when left in the dark