Re: dealers in general

Tech experts appeal - Does anyone have an accurate fuse locator chart, or
whatever it's called? The fuse holder cap underseat on my 2000 ST doesn't
jive with the number and location of the actual fuses. When I have my elec
vest and grips on together, I blow the associated fuse. I replaced the
blown fuse (on the road) with the eng malfunction indicator fuse and now
the eng malfunct lite remains on, after I replaced it's fuse. The service
guys at Apex in Colorado Springs said I need to go to a dealer, have them
hook the bike up to a computer analyzer? and reset the computer if it's not
showing an actual malfunction, then the lite should go out.

That's what I get for living 3 hours away from the nearest dealer. Anybody
know a way around the trip to the dealer? Or have access to a schematic or
something that gives an accurate, actual fuse/associated circuit
correlation? Thanks,

Bert

BBota@xxxxxxxxxx       ::::