Utah Dealer

I am writing this in defense of Classic Cycle in Layton, Utah.....I bought
my ST there last May, have taken it in for the scheduled services , no
charge for the 500 mile check (including the Mobil/Triumph oil)....they have
checked every problem area for me, fuel line chaffing, ignition wiring
harness, when my back-ordered panniers came in, they installed them  at no
charge. I have ordered other items from them, including triumph clothes ,
accessories, and Vanson leathers,  with no problems.  And,no, they are not
aware I am writing this, I 'm not sure they subscribe to this list. I do
wish there was another dealer in Utah, variety being the spice of life, but
we must play the cards we are dealt!  :-)