Re: RE: Piston bolt loose!

Sorry not really followed this thread, but we have stopped using
Triumph Air H99 since the last bike floated away when the tyres
were over inflated. We have now gone onto Nitrogen, which keeps
the tyres cooler and we get less variation of tyre pressure when
racing. Also means that we can pipe the gas through to the suspension
units at the same time to keep them cool thus balancing the whole bike.

The other downside with the Triumph Air was that no one could understand
the mechanics squeaky voices, as they kept on snorting the stuff.

Steve.

>Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 16:08:06 -0600
>From: "David Arnett" <DArnett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: RE: Piston bolt loose!
>
>I just fart in my tires when they get low, although somebody told me that
when hitting a bump, the sudden compression could ignite the gas...is this
true?