Re: new lister, Price of ST

On Mon, 8 Nov 1999, Erik Miner wrote:

> used anything. Oh, and you can add me to the list of folks who don't
> much care for the BT-57's !

I swear Bridgerock gives those to the manufactures for free, OR
the purchasing departments for the manufactures have a really good
time. IMHO Kawi, finally stopped putting them on the ZX?r's due to
the fact that the moto-journalist guys would pull a R1 (avec 207's)
and a ZX9r (avec BT57) and through them on a track, guess who won.
At least with 205's the 9r has a fighting chance. Of course the
moto journalist who actually felt like a fair playing field was
best would actually shoe the 9r in 207's and allow the riders to
set up the suspension they way they liked it, then guess who won
:-) (Like I said, I am not going to be getting rid of the 9 when
I get the Sprint.)

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>

5025 Arapaho Road, Suite 406, Dallas, 75248
(972) 851-6945