Re: radar detector /\ shift light

Jim Gillespie wrote:

>     Do a lot of people find this?  I think the Sprint ST is the first bike
> I've owned on which I've never hit the rev limiter - by the time I've
> reached the red line it just feels natural to change up.

Actually, the other day I was doing a fast take-off in first, fully
intending to take it to redline. However, the bike kept pulling and
pulling without getting tired or hitting any rev limiter. I glanced down
and saw the tach at least 500 RPM into the red. Assuming there's an
active limiter (fuel cut-off?), at what point is it supposed to cut in?

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting
KPMG LLP