Re: Dyno Jet Commander

Troy, I can't comment on Dyno Jet but I can comment on leathers. As far as
suits go there is Dainese and everyone else. Dainese has pioneered more
innovations in safety than anyone else. Their fit, workmanship, and design
are second to none. If you are considering a full set of leathers I can't
suggest strongly enough to try on a set of Dainese
leathers before you buy any others.

Erik
PS: I wouldn't dream of messing with the injection on the Triumph. It is so
good I really believe that no good will come of screwing around with it. I
really doubt that Dyno Jet has close to the resources as Triumph/Sagem
have. If there was more performance to be gotten out of the motor with out
giving up rideabilty or reliability I'm sure Triumph would have done it. IMHO