Re: Sprint 'ST', of course.

> >2).  How about stalling?  Has anyone's bike shown signs of stalling when
you
> >are gearing down and pulling in the clutch?  Another related problem is
that

>Never had the problem with mine.

I've had that problem occasionally. I'll start the bike up and it will idle
slower than usual. It runs just fine, but then it'll eventually stall when
I come to a stop. The fix: reboot the computer. Turn the bike all the way
off and restart. That fixes mine every time (it only happens maybe once
every week or two and I commute on it every day).

- --David