Re: seats/upholstery

At 07:29 PM 11/11/1999 -0500, serlick@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
 >Hello Digesters:
 >        I have had wonderful experiences with Sargent in Jacksonville,
 >Florida. They

Howard,

This has been my experience as well with them. They (actually it was Bill)
did a restoration job for my 72 Harley Sprint that was absolutely
incredible. Working with pictures from brochures and service manuals they
re created the stock seat (with more comfort of course) starting with only
the original rusted seat frame and decorative trim.

A real pleasure to work with. See my next message.

- - Eric