Re: st-digest V1999 #293

bill, i'll take the middle ground.  I really like their product, as their
seats are a huge improvement over any stock saddle i've ever tried.
however, i do feel that their quality is up and down (they sent my wife's
ducati saddle with the bmw flag on it, for example).  also, I get upset when
a saddle doesn't fit properly - I have had to return 3 of my last 6 saddles
for one reason or another.  I have not had any problems at all with the
second attempts, but for the price they ask, you shouldn't have to go
through that much grief.  also, the average phone salesman doesn't seem to
know much (call daytona beach and ask for Earle Overin).  so, why do I go
through all this grief?  I really love the design of their product, they fit
me so well, it's still worth the hassle.  that's the good and the bad of it
for me.
dave   99 black ST - 00 black Tigger - 79 black T140D - 99 green Nomad