Re: Sargent Seat

> After several calls with them today, I have offered to let them have my ST
> for a week to play with. I will be dropping it off on Saturday and will
> pick it up next week. I will be sure to offer a full report when I get it
back.

Well in case you are wondering about the first reply....... the send button
in close to the cut button.

I for one really want to hear about the Sargent seat. It is something I am
going to change on my ST . Its just a matter of when. To bad I am not in
Florida at this time. They could have had my bike for two weeks now:(  Oh
well

As far as Corbin is concerned..... Unless they change I will not buy
another.I had one on my '96 Trophy.After 25k the seat was still hard as a
rock. They will break in I heard ,but not on mine. The leather also tore
easily after a slight encounter with the mounting plate for my top box. Far
too easy.The only thing that I did like was the backrest, but it was
expensive.I still have the backrest so if anyone does go with Corbin
conatact me and we can see if if will fit. I would sell it for less than
Corbin and its almost new.
    For the ST the Steinbacher backrest is a great option.

Robert
Dallas