Re: Do it yourself Tires

I do all my own tire changes. The hassle is worth the savings, plus I
get to try whatever tire I want whenever I want without having to wait
for a dealer to order something or argue with me about my selection.

The rear rim on the Sprint does present problems. The wheel itself has
no bearings and the hole in the center of the rim is too large to use with
the "cones" that came with my balancer. I'm thinking of having an
adapter machined out of aluminum. I'll send pics/dimensions when I
actually get it built.