Re: Question for Stephen E. Hale (RaceTech emulators)

<<Thanks for the info. Ive seen the emulators on the Race Tech site
thought about getting some myself. Please keep us posted on your
feelings about their functionality. I'd be curious what weight oil they
put back in, too.>>

I had the full RaceTech springs and emulators on several previous bikes:
96 VFR750, 98 VTR1000 SuperHawk, and 98 Sprint Executive.  I was very happy
with the change on all three bikes, especially on the SuperHawk.  The
damping is decent on the Sprint ST, in my opinion, but the springs are too
soft.  'course if you change the springs the damping will be out of whack,
so thus Circuit One is doing the whole package.

Apparently the bushings were well worn (teflon basically gone) so it's
going to be a couple more days before I get my forks back and can give a
ride report on the forks and the Ohlins.

<<Pretty sure the forks are Showa, though...>>

They didn't have a marking specifying KYB, but I've never seen Showa's that
weren't labeled clearly.  I could be wrong.

- -Stephen

seh750@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netcom.com/~seh750/home.htm