Re: Fixing V1 Laser false alerts

Thomas I have to disagree. A laser set up is very different from
radar, First the laser is stationary the operator has to sight you
then shoots. There is virtually no scatter from a laser gun. So if
you get an alert 95% you are tagged. Also the whole bike is a target,
laser unlike radar dosen't pass through the bikes body it will bounce
off anything just like light.. which it is.

Erik

PS: Everyone I know who has been tagged with laser was just that,
tagged. No warning, just bang tagged.