Re: Time to Buy

Greg DellaCorte wrote:

> Well, we finally got out for a test ride, my wife and I that is.  The
> handling and braking are excellent.

As Eric says, you made the mistake of going for a test ride -- now
you're hooked and you *have* to buy the ST. Welcome to the club!

> I'm 6'1" and felt a bit cramped when sitting on the bike in the
> showroom.  When riding the bike felt better but only rode for half hour,
> 25 miles or so.  Has anyone experience leg cramping on the long haul or
> found any way to lower the pegs?

I've done day-long (8-10 hour) rides with very minimal leg cramping, but
I'm only 5'10". Generally, my butt is in worse shape than my legs at the
end of the day, but standing up on the pegs for a few seconds helps both
areas a lot.

> Can Panniers hold full face helmets?

Yep, most helmets; my Arai Quantum/e (medium) fits fine.

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting
KPMG LLP