Re: RE: Do it yourself Tires

You know, for those listeners in the DFW area, I might have a st
of practice rims in a couple of weeks. I am starting to fix my old
('98) ZX6e (the one that friend decided to remodel for me), both
rims will be replaced, so even though the old ones aren't quite
round, they still may make for some excellent practice tools.

Thomas

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999, David Arnett wrote:

> I am not familiar with the Coates type changer.  Enlighten me.
I would use conventional tire irons/spoons, rim protection, and a
friend if needed.  I have not done this before, and do expect some
grief for the first time.  From what I have heard, the more tire
irons and the longer they are, and the more hands you have makes
life a lot easier.

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>

5025 Arapaho Road, Suite 406, Dallas, 75248
(972) 851-6945