Re: Do it yourself Tires

David; One of the main secrets.. is a 25 to 30 gallon oil barrels, to work on. This will allow the wheel to sit on. You also need to buy, 2 or 3 plastic rim protectors, to pry against the rim, with the tire irons, without scratching the rim. We bought, from JC Whitey, a ATV bead breaker, with some 2x6's, works very well. The other secret, is GoJo
hand cleaner and water, makes everthing very slippery, for removing and putting new tires back on.

I found my barrel, at a Quick Change Oil station. Be sure to, put old hose around the edge with a blanket over that, protects the rim. Once, you have, one side off...You flip the rim over and push the other side off, usually by hand. The rear's are alot harder, getting off and back on. Front's are a snap..