Re: can i mix tires need new rear

My opinion, and that's what it is, is to change them both. The D207
is going to handle differently than the BT57.  Also if you have 8000+
miles on the original tires than there can't be much more left in the
front either. Also FWIW you may want to consider the Dunlop D205's
almost as sticky as the D207 but better mileage of course if you are
a knee dragger :-) than the D207 might be a better choice. Personally
on the street it's pretty hard to use all the potential the D205's
offer.

Erik