Re: Carbon Fibre Can Vs Stock

Erik Miner wrote:

> Has anyone who's replaced the stock can with the CF can done a before and
> after dyno run??  I want to replace the stock can with the CF can but not
> at the expense of drivability or performance, opinions please.

Urgh. My CF can arrived at the dealer about two weeks ago, and my dealer
has a new dyno, and I promised the list I'd do "before and after" dyno
runs, but I haven't had the time to run out and get it done, and
besides, I'd like to record the exhaust note before and after, too, and
give it to Eric to put on the website, but I haven't had time to do
that, either, because I'm working three different projects at work and
I've been up since 3 AM today and I've had way too much coffee, but I
feel fine, really I do, and I'll get it all done in time, I promise,
boss, thanks, that's a nice white jacket, but it's after Labor Day so
white really isn't in anymore, and besides the sleeves are way too long
for me and it's a little tight fitting too, hey, stop, lemme go... :-)

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting
KPMG LLP