Zero Gravity Screens

Jeff Munsey (from the ST list) sent me an email yesterday about the new
Zero Gravity screens for the ST. I popped onto the ZG site and took a look
and then sent off an email to the company. Glenn Cook from ZG sent me back
some pictures of the two styles that they currently have available - the
Sport Touring model and the Double Bubble model (both shown on a black ST).
I have added the pictures to the "Accessory" section of the ST site under
the windscreens section. Cost is $69US for clear or smoked and $79US for
one of the many colours that they have available. If you're looking for a
new screen be sure to check them out.

Also, if any of you happen across new ST accessories, be sure to let me
know so that I can keep the accessory section updated.

- - Eric