My new bike site

I just spent the last two days redoing my personal bike web site, and
thought I'd let the list know about it. I plan to add more on the ST as
time goes by, but for now it has nifty viewer for those who wonder what the
bike looks like with and without luggage.

http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/sprintst.html is the Sprint page.
Please let me know if you experience any trouble with this page, it has
quite a bit of javascript.

http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/motorcycles.html will get you my
complete 20 year history of riding motorcycles.

http://www.aestheticdesign.com/qtvrtrackday.html is a quicktime VR that I
shot during the track day in September at Thunderhill. There are 3 Sprint
ST's in the shot, mine is in the center of the picture when the movie
starts. The one with no one standing next to it, because I'm the one taking
the pictures. You must have the Quicktime VR plugin installed to view the
movie.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com