Suspension

Has anyone played around with their suspension
settings? On my last bike (NTV650) I adjusted the rear
pre-load, but on the ST I've been advised not to
change anything as it might make the front unstable at
speed. I would really like to see a part of the web
site dedicated to suspension. Eric - on the subject of
caps, I don't think I can speak for the rest of the
English lister's but I don't think that they are as
popular over here as they are in America. I would
rather a t-shirt

Tim. Blue Y2K ST. London