New RS

Eric wrote
> I think the only other RS person on the list right now is Ken Thompson, but
I am   > not sure if he has actually put any money down on one yet.

Ahh that would be a negative, since the addition of the GenMar risers I'm
pretty happy with it although I *would* like the half fairing as it can get
pretty toasty here in So. Cal and when it does I use the Trident or Virago.
Life is good.

BTW, I'll go for one o those hats also

Ken T. from Ca.

You know your getting old when,
You hear your favorite song on an elevator.

84' V65 Sabre, "Kong, gone but not forgotten"
95' Triumph Trident, "The Trooper"
96' Virago 1100, "Mellow If Slow"
99'Triumph Sprint St, "Bird of Prey"

COP#0018, AMA#414926, RAT#021975