RE: winter storage/ battery tender

I have had several different bikes over the years that I used as commuter
vehicles and never had a batter-related problem with any of them, nor have I
used tenders of chargers. If you ride every day (or nearly ever day) you
should have no problems.

As for the whole winter storage thing, my plan for this winter is to ride
the piss out of it, while avoiding the mountans. I love LA.