Trouble Update.

Well I talked to the dealer today at the motorcycle show(the TT600 looks
cool)  about my bike. They just started on it yesterday and so far ALL of my
intake valves are bent and two exhaust valves are bent on the middle
cylinder.Past that they dont know. They did say that the cam chain is not
broken.The pistons  of course hit the valves but I dont know what they look
like yet.

So I am probably looking at next year before I can ride my bike.I will be
curious what Triumph will do.

Robert
Dallas