RE: Trouble Update.

At 09:00 AM 11/22/1999 -0800, Retherford, Martin wrote:
 >Check your lemon laws where you are.  Over here in CA if a vehicle is down
 >for longer than 30 days within the first year, it's free!!!
 >You will have to go file some papers, I think that triumph may buy back the
 >bike and you could get another.
 >It's worth your time.

Actually most states do NOT include motorcycle coverage under Lemon Laws
statutes. Does that mean that you can't get satisfaction ? of course not -
it just means usually you would need to include (or threaten to include) a
lawyer in the matter. Hopefully this situation will not come to that.

Below is a copy from the CA "Lemon Law" statute, but most states are very
similar in wording (notice the last two lines).

- - Eric