RE: Suspension set up

Erik,

	I personally found the stock setup to be quite soft even one up. I also
(personal opinion) think the bike is so solid that you probably can't screw
it up. It is stable at any setting I have tried. I started off with the two
up settings recommended in the manual and after a while cranked everything
to full hard. I still find them too soft after the suspension has had some
time to become well broken in (opinion). I am having Penske build me a shock
set up for two up and will let everyone know what spring they put on it. FYI
these are the stock rates as listed on the race tech page.
Stock Fork Spring Rate (measured)	.750 kg/mm
Stock Shock Spring Rate (measured)	13.4 kg/mm
The shop manual does not list spring rates that I could find so I am going
to assume that these values are correct.

Paul & Dee