Re: Blue Bulb

>You can use what you want, but I'll stay away from blue bulbs.
>http://lighting.mbz.org/tech/info/blue_bulbs/>

This site does have some good scientific info;

I know the blue bulb in my left headlight does not provide as much
illumination for night-time driving as the white bulb on the right side.  I,
however, seldom ride at night and I do "think" the blue bulb does stand out
in traffic during the day. I also run my high beams during the day at all
times. Maybe I have reconstructed too many MC collisions, maybe I'm
paranoid, who knows..... My purpose is for an observer looking my way to
become aware or my bike.  I do not run the blue bulb to enhance my ability
to see.  Thanks for the feedback and the site info.
 James Lock