RE: New to TriumphNet/ST

<<
Youngest person on the list, eh?  Well, if it's any consolation
prize for you, I won't actually own the bike until I'm 26, and I'll be 24
tomorrow (I could use a topbox).

OK, how about possess, or have the good sense to ride this fine motorcycle
:)  If we were judging "own" by having it fully paid off, many people
couldn't claim to "own" their house, let alone their toys.

<<
BTW, what do you pay for insurance?  Farmer's Insurance Group
charges me $360 for full coverage.  The insurance for the R1100R BMW I was
looking at would have been more than $1200.

I'm paying about $340 for full coverage, with $250 deductible.  This may be
going up soon for me thou, I just now got my check to fix the driveway oops
I had about 2 months ago.  I got my insurance thru the FERNET number
recomended by Triumph.  I ended up with a Universal Underwriters policy.
They have been very helpful, once I got someone who knew what was going on.
My first call to them was not encouraging.  The biggest delay in getting the
check was when I first called they wouldn't do anything unless I had an
estimate in hand.  That took a little while, as the service manager at the
local dealer had quite a few wrecked Goldwings to do estimates on first.  I
guess there was a contest to see how much damage someone could do to a
Honda-truck before it stopped moving ;)