HTML test posting

Hi Fellow Disgusters:
	I'm trying out a new browser that usually sends HTML and all the garbage
associated with it. I'm testing to see if I have disabled this function so I don't mess up the
Digest.
	On an ST note, my new '00 ST has arrived at Shore Power and Sport (Freehold,
NJ) and is being set up. I have ordered matching blue panniers, hugger, extenders for
front and rear mudguards and a taller windscreen. I'm ready to rumble!
	I have read with interest that the first 100 or so miles are to be treated with great
care. This is my third Hinckley Triumph and want to break in the engine/systems
correctly. If anyone would like to give me first hand advice or some do's and don'ts,
send 'em to me off list or share it with the group.
Happy Thanksgiving (to those celebrating)
HSS
Philadelphia, PA