Re: flasher

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, David Arnett wrote:

> 's weight will not trigger, thus making you wait for another
vehicle to set it off, or simply run the damn thing.  I po-go the
bike with the front brakes on these sensors which will sometimes
helps.), speed limits that if adhered by would bore you into a deep
sleep.  I think I'm starting to boil over again.  I will take my
medication and put on my helmet now, and take a deep breath.

Unfortunately those traffic sensors are not weight actuated, but
are actually metal detectors. PITA! With out my remote control I
can not get out of my apartment complex. The metal detector is not
sensitive enough to catch my bike. So I report it to the office,
they tell the technician, he pulls up his truck and it opens, dumb
ass!

Agree with your idea, I think I will take the bike out for a ride
this afternoon.

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>

5025 Arapaho Road, Suite 406, Dallas, 75248
(972) 851-6945