TT600 seat height

	Martin, I found the seat height just right on the new TT600. When
coming to a stop my feet were very flat on the road. The engine loves to
rev while having plenty of torque unlike the current batch of 600 sport
bikes. The bars fall right at hand, good wind protection, great tuck in
positioning. Wonderful brakes that stop you right now! What a sound from
the motor!
	Man, What a dream!!! I have no ideal on the seat height since Triumph
had this beauty perched way up on a stand at eye height. It did look
lower than the ST  a little though. Tony told me he expected the bikes
in around February. Good luck.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
'99 Triumph Sprint ST "Merlin"

"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"