turbo

Would there be any interest in getting a bunch of ST'ers together and make a bulk order on that $5,000 US turbo kit, hopefully significantly reducing the cost if we can make a deal??  I'd be interested in the thing if it wasn't so expensive.  I am still not too sure whether the turbo thing is a good idea or what?  I'm pretty sure it would void the two year warranty (I spelled warranty right this time), but it sure sounds like fun!!!!    The required installation of stiffer clutch springs also raises the question if the drivetrain can really take this kind of abuse??