RE: turbo

Gents,
	Big time interested in the turbo setup.  I will not spend 5k for it
though.  It is also half of what I paid for my ride.

	On another note, to the gent who was having a similar problem to
mine with the front of their ride.  Spent 3 hours at the dealer today to
discover the problem.  After new rotors, new pads and a lot of scratching of
head, they still didn't know what was up.
This trip would be the fourth time I had been in to the dealer for this
problem.  Each time they told me it's the rotors, and that they were on
order.  The decided to finally spin the wheel without the rotors after
telling them several times it is not the brakes and 'I' not they noticed a
very light deformation in the front tire.  The tire was removed and sure
enough there was some form of separation of the plys internal to the tire.
When I was taking a look at the inside of the tire there were two very deep
tears in the internal rubber.  This was a manufacturers defect as was
replaced with no fuss from the guys at the shop.
I forget who had this same deal going on but get the tire checked ASAP.
Real potential danger here.
As for the guys in the shop, I am losing faith in them.  The more I deal
with them the less I think they care about my business.
Anybody else get the catalog from Triumph with the price list?
Can you tell me what the price is for the rear hugger for our model and
whether it is carbon fiber or not?
I left mine at the office and I refuse to go back until next week.
END

Martin R.