RE: Corbin, Backrests, Hugger, and Paint

> Triumph-  we need a backrest that mounts to the top rack!  Short
> of that, I
> know someone made one- just how hard was it and how good is it?
>

> Rick Paukert

Rick,
It was not very hard to do. Purchased a Kawasaki Concours backrest ($97),
the early model does not have basket weave buy the one I found in stock had
it. I mounted the backrest to a piece of angle iron I had in the basement
then bolted the whole thing to the top rack using the front two mounting
bolts on top and two extras in the center. It looks not too bad and Dee
likes it just fine. I'm sure Triumph could come up with something
better/adjustable, but this got us there.

Paul & Dee