Gidday all

Just a quick note to say hi to the list.

My name is Jason Snowball and I live in Melbourne, Australia.

I traded my old 1989 VFR750 in on a Sprint ST, jet black with polished
wheels of course ;).  I have had the ST for about four months now and it is
definitely the best all round bike I have ridden, I use it for commuting,
touring, and for fun riding around "twisty bits".  While I was looking
around for a new bike, the other two standouts were a Ducatti ST2 and the
VFR800, both pretty respectable but the ST was by far the smoothest of all.

Plenty of nice riding opportunities out here in Australia, in fact the ride
to Phillip Island is pretty decent.

Cheers for now,
Jason.