just a quick 'Hi ya'

		Well, following instructions from the mailing list flyer:

		My name is Mark and I live in the South of England.

		Yesterday I became the proud owner of a Blue ST (traded in
my 'N' reg Trophy 900) with panniers, alarm and hugger installed.  I'm still
waiting for the dealer to get his software so he can fit my race exhaust -
can't wait for that 'extra' as I don't like the sound of the standard can.

		Will be using the ST for my daily commute from the south
coast to Heathrow (round trip of 170 miles) so should be racking up those
miles quickly - Anybody else using their ST for similar milage and comments
on the ability of the ST to handle them?  (I know that the ST was designed
as a 'tourer' but high milage in short space of time anybody?)

		Well back to lurking mode for a while .....

		Mark.