From: Leatherbiker [mailto:leatherbiker@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 01, 1999 9:27 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: So y'all just had to talk about batteries

Sir,
I do not tinker
I resent your aspersions!

Alas, my skills of technical craftsmanship stretch to the tool
kit under the seat and not much further.
Some people are all torque, I'm all talk.
Grrrrroan
Let's see what it would cost (on paper at least) to retain the
wreck, first.
Then I can offer it up for grabs.
But how would anyone get this thing home unless they spent 3
days camped outside my door dismantling it and then ferrying all
the bits back and forth in panniers?