Y2k GPS

I was strolling around the Kansas City Ren Faire last weekend when it hit
me.  If your really going to prepair for the dreaded Y2K bug you might as
well go all out, and prepair your long distance ride.  I saw an astrolab and
a transit.  I figured with these mounted on one handlebar and an hour glass,
no better yet, a sun dial, on the other you'd have no worries! :->  Haven't
figured out what to use as a radar detector thou?
I just had to go there, it was too much to keep to myself.