Re: Can you repair scratched bodywork?

This is just peripheral
but having now trashed my ST,
I am at least the wiser for having dropped my old Trophy once
and caused a lot of scratching to the fairing and side panels
when someone came to buy it, although all the mechanical stuff
had been done, he ended up beating me down by about 20% on the
asking price - even after I'd reduced it considerably from the
normal second-hand market value to get a buyer, and as a result
I wish I'd had more time to get the bodywork done myself with
panel replacement before I had to sell it.
With Triumphs like these, potential buyers expect them to be all
shiny and smooth, so I'd say get it fixed somehow, whatever
happens. Otherwise you'll just end up paying later down the
road.

Tim