Re: New dreaded list member

BTW
talking of wearing leather in accidents
the best investment I made, it seems, was the gloves.
These particular ones were overpricedDaineses (to match the used
2-piece)
I only thought to check them after the insurance man had phoned.
There were two nasty great holes, one in the palm of each hand,
where the leather had burnt and abraded through after sliding
down the road.
The mind boggles to think how my hands would have looked if it
had happened without them.

Tim