Butler PA Triumph dealer

        Last Monday I tried to find the Butler PA Triumph dealer while I
was enroute home from a motorcycle trip. I was heading north on I-79 and
got off at exit 27. I had saved the dealer's address from an ad the ran
this spring in Cycle World, listed as Northgate Honda-Triumph, 20634 Rte.
19, Butler PA. The only Rte. 19 I could find on the map paralleled I-79, so
after getting off, I headed north on Rte. 19 looking for address numbers--
of which I could only fine exactly two! What's the matter with these people
who don't put their address numbers on their store fronts? Anyway, the two
I did see were enough to convince me that I was heading toward the proper
address, but after running up Rte. 19 for way longer than any address that
should be for Butler PA, I gave up and got back on the Interstate and went
on home-- I didn't have all day to spend looking.
        Anyone know how to get to this shop, just in case I take that same
route when I go to Florida this winter? I might want to stop and take a
look at what they have in stock. So far, the major obstacle to buying a
Triumph seems to be questionable dealers-- or in this case, hidden dealers.
<G>
        Dan