Leaking bag

Well I finally got around to looking for where the pannier was leaking.
Water restrictions were just lifted so I took it out for a wash and did a
bit of checking, lo and behold the seam on the rear inner half of the bag
has a few places where there are gaps appearing. I would probably just use a
bit of silicone to affect a repair but I have some concern about the problem
showing up again. I did not have the problem until during our trip in August
so I'm assuming maybe a change in temperatures or something like that caused
it and the problem could come back again at some point. It consists of about
5 or 6 small holes right now.

Paul & Dee