Re: Dropped ST

I noticed a previous lister mentioning using T-cut and Color Magic. What is
Color Magic?

     Guilty. That was me.
     Colour Magic is a Turtle wax product. Basically it's a reasonable
     quality wax impregnated with a colouring agent. You buy the colour
     that is closest to your paintwork and just rub it on. It's great for
     covering up minor scrapes and grazes and bringing old paintwork back
     alive. I used it on my pannier in conjunction with T-cut and it
     brought it up like new. About £8 a bottle.

     Martin
     Dublin, Ireland