RE: A few problems, need some advise

Yes, I found things more comfortable agter I adjusted my foot controls.  I have two repaired achelles tendons, so my toes don't like to flex up as high as they used to. ( result of volleyball accident TOO DANGEROUS !

Both sides adjust easily.  And I agree, the brake pedal was just TOO high.   To adjust the brake, just slide off the clip on the back side of the link pin, loosen the jam jun and spin the clevis up to until the position is comfortable.  (Don't forget to re-lock and re-clip.)