Re: Taller Screen for ST

Keith Formosa wrote:

> Triumph offer a taller windscreen for the ST (part #A9708025), does anyone have any experience with this accessory? My dealer will not be able to get this part for at LEAST 3 weeks and by then the snow will be flying and my little black beauty will be put away for the season.

Keith, while I do not have any personal experience with the taller
windscreen, from what I have seen on the List, some have liked it and
some haven't.  I believe that several said it would be great for winter,
and some have said that it cut the wind too much so that too much weight
was on their wrist. Some guys who tried it and didn't like it even sold
their windscreens over the List to others who wanted to try it.

> Does anyone know of a dealer in the US (or UK) who 1) have this part
> currently in stock and 2) would be prepared to ship same day to this poor cold, freezing Canadian?

It seems that the people on the list who have ordered parts from Jack
Lilley's in the UK have received them relatively fast (as soon as
sometime within the week the part was ordered) if they have the part in
stock, though I am sure that the delivery time can vary.  I would
contact them first and see what they have to say.  You can find contact
info on the web at http://www.jacklilley.ltd.uk/.

Hope this helps!

Lisa