RE: Short Term Sprint Ownership

Well, they collect the Sprint and deliver the Bandit tomorrow morning.
As a result I have the following for sale off a 4000 mile Red Sprint.

Twin Pannier and Rack set (Has to be both 'cos I don't know which bits are
rack and which are Panniers) 400ukp
Carbon Race Can 200ukp
Accessory socket adapter for Optimate charger 5ukp
Baglux Tank Harness 40ukp

Contact me off list

Also for those who have a Datatool Veto alarm fitted.
It took me 10 sec's to disarm it and enable the biek to run with the side
panels off !!
I spoke to Datatool and they said that the connectors should be glued
together when the alarm is fitted to stop this happening.
However mine weren't hence the ease with which I was able to remove the
alarm and disable it.
This was to my advantage as I can now use it on my Bandit, but you may want
to make sure yours is glued !

Martin W.
Bandit12
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
Suzuki UK Bandit Owners Group http://pagina.de/bandito