Re: BMW: Any R1100RS owners?

Chris:

Cover your visor with duct tape and take a blind test on each.

The point it, ride them and decide.  You've done the research.  The hell with
our biased advice; decide for yourself or you'll never be happy!  Then when you
buy it, you won't look back (until the next model year).

Fred Huganir
Carlisle, PA  USA
'99 R1100R-SE