Fuel Gauge memo from Triumph

My dealer sent me a copy of a memo from Shell Barr - Technical Service
Manager of Triumph that went out to all U.S. dealers.

It reads - "We wish to advise all dealer and distributor staff that the
factory is now close to resolving the on going concerns with the
intermittent operation of Sprint ST fuel senders."

"Please assure any customer that this issue remains our top priority and,
(sic) as soon as a satisfactory modification has been implemented, all
dealers will be notified immediately."

So there you have it....it's a fuel sender problem and it is being worked
on....

Regards,
Charlie