Re: And another wounded ST.....

The rider who was in the back of this oncoming pack appeared to be riding over
his head as he was drifting over the double yellows. He came very close to
hiting the rider ahead of me and then actually came in contact with my bike
     And the prize for the best definition of a 'Squid' goes to ......

The squid who hit me didn't go down and never stopped. My group tried to chase
him down, but no luck.
     This for me would be the worst part. You are unhurt and the bike will be
     repaired, but this piece of excrement carries on and leaves you lying in
     the road. He had no way of knowing that you were unhurt. I'm livid just
     reading about the scum!

     Hope you get back on the road ASAP Brian.

     Martin
     Dublin, Ireland